Anyone with a spare room?

by Daisymai      .      18 May 2017

Hi guys, this is a huge ask but its worth a shot...

I'm looking for any sperm donors that may have a spare room to accommodate me for 3ish months, I'm looking for natural insemination only. Long story short I'm stuck living back with parents until the other half comes back from working away! He is fully aware of this situation, nothing is agreed without mutual consent.

Thanks guys!

Daisy xxx

6 Replies

Daisymai on 18 May 2017

Hi guys, this is a huge ask but its worth a shot...

I'm looking for any sperm donors that may have a spare room to accommodate me for 3ish months, I'm looking for natural insemination only. Long story short I'm stuck living back with parents until the other half comes back from working away! He is fully aware of this situation, nothing is agreed without mutual consent.

Thanks guys!

Daisy xxx

donator on 19 May 2017

Hi,

I can book u a hotel room for 1 night for good fun and making babies.

Bristol on 20 May 2017

If you cant afford accommodation how will you look after a baby?

Bristol on 21 May 2017

Can't afford your own accommodation and how will you look after a baby? On benefits I guess

rocko89 on 02 Jun 2017

Yes I can help

John38 on 04 Jun 2017

Hi I'd love to make you pregnant you'd have
    To sleep in my bed though, but you'll definitely be pregnant when you leave. X

lunadevi on 17 Jun 2017

hi what city you living in atm send me a msg

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW