Anyone want to be a father?

by taz114      .      29 Jan 2014

Hi there, Im a single heterosexual female aged 36 looking to co-parent with someone similar. Finanically stable with own business. I live in Cambridgeshire but do travel to the north west quite a lot. If co-parenting isn't possible due to distance happy to arrange regular access and share travelling. Please email me to chat :)

6 Replies

taz114 on 29 Jan 2014

Hi there, Im a single heterosexual female aged 36 looking to co-parent with someone similar. Finanically stable with own business. I live in Cambridgeshire but do travel to the north west quite a lot. If co-parenting isn't possible due to distance happy to arrange regular access and share travelling. Please email me to chat :)

karl123 on 18 Feb 2014

Hi

i live on cambs border maybe interested but need to know lot more about you etc, im Karl own business also.

regards Karl

manch36 on 18 May 2014

Hi..i am interested, plz email me.

manch36 on 18 May 2014

Hi .i am happy to co-parent with u. can we contact each other? i m new here..and not a member, don't know a way to do that...but u can email me on ***@yahoo.com. Regards

john21 on 24 May 2014

Yes. I'd love to be a father.

Pete251 on 02 Jan 2015

me too

barny on 09 May 2015

hi,i would love to be a Dad,i am single,businessman,42,i live in Somerset,but i can travel,i am very genuine,please let me know what you think? thank you,Julian.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW