Anyone Local to Tunbridge Wells/Kent/East Sussex

by Jaalter      .      28 Jan 2019

Hello!
    Weve recently registered with this site and wondered if there is anyone local?

I’m looking to Co-Parent and have involvement throughout.

I’m Jack , I’m in a committed gay relationship with my partner Ricky and would love to have a child.
    I would love to help out someone who is unable to have a child but are happy with me being involved.

We are a kind and loving couple who own our own home, I am an estate agent and my partner is a delivery driver.

It would be better if you were Local-ish to Tunbridge wells, I would make an excellent dad and it has always been a dream of mine so as I’m nearing towards the big 30 I’ve decided now is the time to give the gift of life.

If you would be interested please contact me.

1 post Replies

Hello!
    Weve recently registered with this site and wondered if there is anyone local?

I’m looking to Co-Parent and have involvement throughout.

I’m Jack , I’m in a committed gay relationship with my partner Ricky and would love to have a child.
    I would love to help out someone who is unable to have a child but are happy with me being involved.

We are a kind and loving couple who own our own home, I am an estate agent and my partner is a delivery driver.

It would be better if you were Local-ish to Tunbridge wells, I would make an excellent dad and it has always been a dream of mine so as I’m nearing towards the big 30 I’ve decided now is the time to give the gift of life.

If you would be interested please contact me.

Im really intrested please email me at ***@gmail.com

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW