Any woman looking to get pregnant through natural insemin

by M45H441      .      10 Dec 2016

Hi I am a 19 year old man soon to be 20 I am looking to help women who are single want to have children I'm 6'2 so your child most likely won't have a height problem and I am only providing natural insemination free of any cost if you would like i will support you and your child so if anyone is interested please contact me thanks

4 Replies

Hi I am a 19 year old man soon to be 20 I am looking to help women who are single want to have children I'm 6'2 so your child most likely won't have a height problem and I am only providing natural insemination free of any cost if you would like i will support you and your child so if anyone is interested please contact me thanks

Hi, you sound like the ideal match for me and my situation! X

sound good tome

am intrested I look forward to your reply

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW