any sperm donors from gloucestershire

by tracey34      .      28 Jul 2009

Hi all,
    im 34 and have 3 lovely boys and am looking to have another child. Not in a relationship at the moment and dont feel i will be for a while. Am interested in either AI or co-parenting and am open to most things. Ideally gloucestershire or surrounding countys so contact can be made much easier.
    thanks in advance
    tracey

3 Replies

tracey34 on 28 Jul 2009

Hi all,
    im 34 and have 3 lovely boys and am looking to have another child. Not in a relationship at the moment and dont feel i will be for a while. Am interested in either AI or co-parenting and am open to most things. Ideally gloucestershire or surrounding countys so contact can be made much easier.
    thanks in advance
    tracey

naturalman on 04 Aug 2009

Hello, I live in London but can travel. Middle aged mediterranean healthy single man. Never have been married so no children.I wish I could help some lady and make me happy too. Thanks.

Hey Tracey, I am happy to travel to you in Gloucestershire, Erik

i am from bristol so not to fare,if you want to con

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW