Any Bedfordshire sperm donors?

by BedsF38      .      13 Apr 2018

I am in Bedfordshire, 38 , F, employed and degree educated, white English brunette. I am seeking a male around my own age who does not previously have any children who may like to see how it goes, get to know and possibly have a co-parent relationship in the future. Ideally I would have preferred to have had a child out of love but this unfortunately hasn't happened for me and at 38 I no longer have the time to wait.

7 Replies

BedsF38 on 13 Apr 2018

I am in Bedfordshire, 38 , F, employed and degree educated, white English brunette. I am seeking a male around my own age who does not previously have any children who may like to see how it goes, get to know and possibly have a co-parent relationship in the future. Ideally I would have preferred to have had a child out of love but this unfortunately hasn't happened for me and at 38 I no longer have the time to wait.

Happyday on 24 Apr 2018

Hi,I can help ,if u still need.

TRICKY88 on 26 Apr 2018

hey, im in the beds area

TRICKY88 on 27 Apr 2018

Hey, I’m based in the beds area. Maybe we could have a chat? Single white gay male

Sandip on 28 Apr 2018

Hello there
    I m from Bedfordshire aswell
    And I m nearly 39 now and in same kind of situation you are.
    So if there is any possibility then we can meet.
    If you haven’t found any one yet.

Bigboyad on 06 May 2018

Hi I'm a donor if want help send me a msg am in your area

Biscuit2 on 03 Jun 2018

In the beds area. NI only.
    Thanks

h1llsy on 20 Jul 2018

Hi I would be interested in discussing things further if you are willing? I am 43 with no children which i desperately want to change. would want to be actively involved in the child's life.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW