Andy, happy to help just be reliable!

by andyUK      .      19 Jun 2013

Hi my name is Andy met some amazing people on here...

Really happy to consider donating but please be reliable - there are a couple of recipients here that have promised they would contact me on ovulation time and they just disappear and never reply (they give me their approx dates for ovulation so I make plans to take time off work if I have to travel). I do talk to them over the phone before and discuss it all, but a bit disappointed I make all the arrangements to be free and they just vanish...

1 post Replies

Hi my name is Andy met some amazing people on here...

Really happy to consider donating but please be reliable - there are a couple of recipients here that have promised they would contact me on ovulation time and they just disappear and never reply (they give me their approx dates for ovulation so I make plans to take time off work if I have to travel). I do talk to them over the phone before and discuss it all, but a bit disappointed I make all the arrangements to be free and they just vanish...

Hi Andy were are you based and how far are you willing to travel?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW