Amazing News -Pregnant First Time Trying

by A1Man      .      25 Sep 2020

Well as a donor I just got the most amazing news that The couple I’ve just helped are pregnant at the first time trying.

I love feel good news, a great couple and I’ve a really big smile on my face tonight.

Good luck to you all here

Stuart

7 Replies

Well as a donor I just got the most amazing news that The couple I’ve just helped are pregnant at the first time trying.

I love feel good news, a great couple and I’ve a really big smile on my face tonight.

Good luck to you all here

Stuart

Hey just wondering if your interested in helping me out with becoming pregnant? I’m a 26 year old lady whom is already a Mum, single and works full time around my 6 year old daughter. I’d like to give my Daughter some company by becoming a big sister. If you are interested in helping please do not hesitate in contacting me.
    Kindest regards
    Kirsty x

Kirstm

Thanks for your note. I’ve sent you a message through the chat function. Happy to hear from you at your convenience.

I am happy to help too.

Hello. That's great news !!
    I am a mum of a 10 year old, and I would love to be a mum again, making my daughter a big sister.
    Please message me if you are interested/able to help me, as I am after a sperm donor.

Thank you,
    Charlotte

Brilliant news.

Would be great if you could get in touch if you’re available to help me and my partner out.

Thank you.
    Aimee.

Aimee88 I have replied via message to your post here.

CWendy. Your account isn’t receiving messages yet. When you can direct message me if you want to start a conversation please.

Hiya this is great news! If your ever wanting to help out another couple please get in touch, me and my partner would love to talk to you x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW