Amazing News -Pregnant First Time Trying

by A1Man » 25 Sep 2020

Well as a donor I just got the most amazing news that The couple I’ve just helped are pregnant at the first time trying.

I love feel good news, a great couple and I’ve a really big smile on my face tonight.

Good luck to you all here

Stuart

by Kirstm93 » 01 Oct 2020

Hey just wondering if your interested in helping me out with becoming pregnant? I’m a 26 year old lady whom is already a Mum, single and works full time around my 6 year old daughter. I’d like to give my Daughter some company by becoming a big sister. If you are interested in helping please do not hesitate in contacting me.
Kindest regards
Kirsty x

by A1Man » 02 Oct 2020

Kirstm

Thanks for your note. I’ve sent you a message through the chat function. Happy to hear from you at your convenience.

by Blm500 » 07 Oct 2020

I am happy to help too.

by Cwendy » 07 Oct 2020

Hello. That's great news !!
I am a mum of a 10 year old, and I would love to be a mum again, making my daughter a big sister.
Please message me if you are interested/able to help me, as I am after a sperm donor.

Thank you,
Charlotte

by Aimee88 » 17 Oct 2020

Brilliant news.

Would be great if you could get in touch if you’re available to help me and my partner out.

Thank you.
Aimee.

by A1Man » 18 Oct 2020

Aimee88 I have replied via message to your post here.

CWendy. Your account isn’t receiving messages yet. When you can direct message me if you want to start a conversation please.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW