ai use home insemination kit

by tory1066      .      04 Nov 2017

Hi, this is all new to me…
    Im in a lesbian relationship with my partner of nearly 8 years. We are due to marry next year.
    We have previously tried several attempts with a fertility center but have had no luck as of yet.
    We would like to find a donor who is happy for us to just use a home insemination kit and from someone who wouldn’t want any further contact after conception. We really would love to become a family unit.
    We are in hampshire, fareham

0 Replies

tory1066 on 04 Nov 2017

Hi, this is all new to me…
    Im in a lesbian relationship with my partner of nearly 8 years. We are due to marry next year.
    We have previously tried several attempts with a fertility center but have had no luck as of yet.
    We would like to find a donor who is happy for us to just use a home insemination kit and from someone who wouldn’t want any further contact after conception. We really would love to become a family unit.
    We are in hampshire, fareham

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW