Ai sperm donor wanted Oxford but can travel

by Gemma300      .      02 Dec 2019

I’m looking for a ai sperm donor I’m from Oxford but can travel

I really would love to become a mum

Would be happy to let the donor know that it’s worked and send a baby picture if they want but don’t want anything else

Thanks Gemma

5 Replies

I’m looking for a ai sperm donor I’m from Oxford but can travel

I really would love to become a mum

Would be happy to let the donor know that it’s worked and send a baby picture if they want but don’t want anything else

Thanks Gemma

Hi Gemma,

I would love to help you. I am fit, athletic, brown hair, blue eyes with no hereditary issues. I have a full clear STI check too. I am also fertile.

I would really love to help you start a family. Hope we can chat.

Love
    Ken

Hi Gemma
    Am Ben,I spend a lot of time in Oxford :)

Hey interested in your ad your posted about having a baby I’m happy to help you

I can babe

Hi am happy to donate sperm to you, as long as you send me a nice photo. Only donate to women who are really serious.

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW