AI Sperm Donor Scotland

by Goodluck      .      19 Jul 2021

Hi I’m helping my friend look for a suitable sperm donor.

She would like to start a family on her own after coming out of a failed long term relationship. Time is now ticking for her and she’s decided to go it solo.

Willing to travel within Scotland. Please message if you can help.

Thanks

1 post Replies

Goodluck on 19 Jul 2021

Hi I’m helping my friend look for a suitable sperm donor.

She would like to start a family on her own after coming out of a failed long term relationship. Time is now ticking for her and she’s decided to go it solo.

Willing to travel within Scotland. Please message if you can help.

Thanks

Vooldude on 24 Jul 2021

hi , i am 29 , white male blue eyes , clean health and sti free , only drink on special occasions , Drug free , Never Smoked, make higher than average wage, my hobbies are swimming , reading, basketball, traveling, mixed martial arts , looking more to co-parenting but open to discussion , live in dundee area, i am willing to travel for the right person
    Ai method

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW