AI sperm donor required in the North West (Cheshire)

by HappyK      .      10 May 2012

Hi,
    I am 35 and single and I am looking for an AI sperm donor to help me as I cannot risk waiting to meet a man & leaving it too late. I had never considered this as an option for starting my family but due to my current circumstances I am willing to go ahead and try.

I am a white female, brunette and appx 5'3 & I am in the North West (Cheshire). My sperm donor would preferably be fairly local.

I would be happy to & capable of raising a child on my own but I am also open to someone in the same position as me, somebody who would like a child but is not with a partner so cannot see one in the future.

Please contact me if you think you can help.

HappyK

0 Replies

Hi,
    I am 35 and single and I am looking for an AI sperm donor to help me as I cannot risk waiting to meet a man & leaving it too late. I had never considered this as an option for starting my family but due to my current circumstances I am willing to go ahead and try.

I am a white female, brunette and appx 5'3 & I am in the North West (Cheshire). My sperm donor would preferably be fairly local.

I would be happy to & capable of raising a child on my own but I am also open to someone in the same position as me, somebody who would like a child but is not with a partner so cannot see one in the future.

Please contact me if you think you can help.

HappyK

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW