AI only donor available

by superdad      .      13 Jul 2009

We are a happily married couple willing to donate AI only and optionally be anonymous or known at 18+ years of age. We are not interested in co-parenting or involvement or updates. We have children of our own and it is wonderful. We'd like to help those in need.

10 Replies

superdad on 13 Jul 2009

We are a happily married couple willing to donate AI only and optionally be anonymous or known at 18+ years of age. We are not interested in co-parenting or involvement or updates. We have children of our own and it is wonderful. We'd like to help those in need.

elibell90 on 21 Jul 2009

hi you sound like the perfect choice for a doner, do you happen to live in australia?

rachael1462 on 30 Jul 2009

where abouts do you live

cazz1972 on 06 Aug 2009

Hi there you sound exactly what im looking for please tell me where your from thank you :)

katielou on 07 Aug 2009

hi i'm 21 and really want a child, please cud u help where bouts do u live x

mimzy on 05 Sep 2009

hi im 24 and you sound like the doner im looking for, could you please let me know where are you from??
    ive had alot of let downs with doners in the past. thanks x

viknem on 27 Sep 2009

Angy2 on 01 Jan 2010

Could I know where are u guys ??

nice_guy on 04 Jan 2010

hi

Donor from copenhagen, pls write

lynz on 05 Mar 2010

where are ye? im in ireland. ye sound great

Tanya522 on 19 Apr 2010

You sound great, where about r u??xx

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW