AI, NI or PI in Buckinghamshire

by ajamesl      .      30 Nov 2021

White male, 30's, slim/medium build, brown hair, blue eyes, 5ft 10, high IQ.

Willing to provide AI, PI and NI in the Buckinghamshire area.

I'm in a long relationship, we don't want children ourselves.
    Ideally I'd like to meet somewhere neutral like a hotel, as it helps keep everything as anonymous as possible.

I'm fully tested for STI/HIV etc and can provide evidence. If you're after NI or PI then I'll expect the same.

We'll agree how you'd like things to work beforehand, i'm also willing to meet up for a coffee or chat prior so you can see what I'm like or ask any questions etc.

Please send as much info on yourself/partner as you can. I'm only willing to help those who I beleive are in the right position for being parents.

0 Replies

ajamesl on 30 Nov 2021

White male, 30's, slim/medium build, brown hair, blue eyes, 5ft 10, high IQ.

Willing to provide AI, PI and NI in the Buckinghamshire area.

I'm in a long relationship, we don't want children ourselves.
    Ideally I'd like to meet somewhere neutral like a hotel, as it helps keep everything as anonymous as possible.

I'm fully tested for STI/HIV etc and can provide evidence. If you're after NI or PI then I'll expect the same.

We'll agree how you'd like things to work beforehand, i'm also willing to meet up for a coffee or chat prior so you can see what I'm like or ask any questions etc.

Please send as much info on yourself/partner as you can. I'm only willing to help those who I beleive are in the right position for being parents.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW