AI donor required asap

by jaydeb82      .      02 Oct 2018

Hi all, we've are a couple looking for a donor for Friday/Saturday this week,AI only. Willing to pay costs of travel. Based in High Wycombe

3 Replies

jaydeb82 on 02 Oct 2018

Hi all, we've are a couple looking for a donor for Friday/Saturday this week,AI only. Willing to pay costs of travel. Based in High Wycombe

Happy71 on 05 Nov 2018

Hi, the date has gone but are you still looking for a sperm donor? Read my profile and get back to me if you are interested in me helping you out.

webing on 16 Nov 2018

Hi,

Happy to help if you are still looking for donor. Have a look on profile and reply if interested

webing on 17 Nov 2018

Hi

I am happy to help if you are still looking for donor. Have a look at my profile and let me know if you would like to proceed.

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW