AI donor needed in Yorkshire.

by Jen21      .      14 Aug 2018

I am looking for somebody to help make my dream of becoming a mother come true. This is completely terrifying but totally exciting at the same time. Family means everything to me and, having been unlucky in love worry that my chances of becoming a mum are slipping away. I am a 34 year old teacher and I adore children. I am healthy and happy. Please contact me if you think you can help. Thank you

2 Replies

Jen21 on 14 Aug 2018

I am looking for somebody to help make my dream of becoming a mother come true. This is completely terrifying but totally exciting at the same time. Family means everything to me and, having been unlucky in love worry that my chances of becoming a mum are slipping away. I am a 34 year old teacher and I adore children. I am healthy and happy. Please contact me if you think you can help. Thank you

saj81 on 19 Aug 2018

Hi could you tell me where in Yorkshire you are?

Jmcaul18 on 21 Aug 2018

Hi there, I'm a highly mobile, 27 year old professional.

I'd love to help you in your admirable mission of becoming a mother.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW