AI donor in Devon?

by Lexie672      .      11 Apr 2017

Looking for a blue eyes blonde / brown hair AI ONLY donor who is close to Devon... feels like I'm searching for a needle in a haystack!
    Thank you x

4 Replies

Lexie672 on 11 Apr 2017

Looking for a blue eyes blonde / brown hair AI ONLY donor who is close to Devon... feels like I'm searching for a needle in a haystack!
    Thank you x

Chris2015c on 13 Apr 2017

Hi I meet the criteria with exception of eye colour. Eyes are brown. Contact me if interested. Can talk more.

andyUK on 14 Apr 2017

I am very close near Exeter...

Bryony20 on 05 May 2020

Can you contact me ASAP please

Utile on 09 May 2020

Hi there!

I am in Falmouth, and willing to travel. I had blue eyes and white blond hair as a child, now have brown eyes and light brown hair.

Brought up four step-children, but lost my only son.

Keen to carry on my healthy genes, and broody for more children.

I may be a bit old, but my sperm was recently checked and I am a healthy, non - smoking ex - British athlete. So, plenty of adventure left in me!

Willing to take on varied roles to suit recipient.

Have donated before.

Lewis

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW