AI donor available, London UK

by FQ19      .      22 Apr 2012

am end-40s, a medical doctor, Jewish (Ashkenasi) and married with 3 children of my own, based in London, UK. Lookwise I have black hair and green eyes, but am heterozygote for child blonde* hair and blue eyes - approx half the children look that way.

I do think children are fun, and enrich life, and so would be happy to donate to a lesbian couple, hetero couple or someone single. I am 165cm/70kg, with black hair and green/brown eyes. I also enjoy travel.

The last success through artificial insemination (AI) was 4 weeks ago, before that there was 1 in June and 4 in April - 2 in the 1st week of April, 2 in the 2nd, and both inside a 24h window. Of the 6, 2 were intracervical insemination (speculum and pipette), the other 4 standard intravaginal insemination with a syringe. Two on 1st cycle, the other 4 this time all on 2nd. If interested, please mail me at *********@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards,
    Frank (FQ)

*Child blonde is when someone has really light blonde hair at 1-3 years, but it darkens somewhat to dark blonde/brown as they grow older, :-)

2 Replies

FQ19 on 22 Apr 2012

am end-40s, a medical doctor, Jewish (Ashkenasi) and married with 3 children of my own, based in London, UK. Lookwise I have black hair and green eyes, but am heterozygote for child blonde* hair and blue eyes - approx half the children look that way.

I do think children are fun, and enrich life, and so would be happy to donate to a lesbian couple, hetero couple or someone single. I am 165cm/70kg, with black hair and green/brown eyes. I also enjoy travel.

The last success through artificial insemination (AI) was 4 weeks ago, before that there was 1 in June and 4 in April - 2 in the 1st week of April, 2 in the 2nd, and both inside a 24h window. Of the 6, 2 were intracervical insemination (speculum and pipette), the other 4 standard intravaginal insemination with a syringe. Two on 1st cycle, the other 4 this time all on 2nd. If interested, please mail me at *********@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards,
    Frank (FQ)

*Child blonde is when someone has really light blonde hair at 1-3 years, but it darkens somewhat to dark blonde/brown as they grow older, :-)

cathan on 17 May 2012

Hello

I have tried to message you by upgrading but it is stil not allowing me to do so and I have sent you a wink just to make contact. I have emailed co-parents to find out why it is still saying I am a free user.

You sound wonderful and exactly what we are looking for in a donor. We very much hope to be able to contact you once this is sorted out.

Kindest regards

Catherine and Hannah

jema88 on 02 Jun 2012

Hiya ive also tried to email you on this site it also wont let me im a single mum looking for a sperm donor as ive not trust yo be with a partner due to being cheated on so many times i hope to here from you

many thanks
    jem

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW