Advice Needed!

by davidc44      .      21 Oct 2018

I have been discussing being a donor for a Lesbian couple that I loosely know from school.
    Although the child will live with them, I want to be involved in the childs life, something that they also want.

I wanted to hear from anyone else who has also been in the same situation, whats the good, the bad etc.

Thanks

0 Replies

davidc44 on 21 Oct 2018

I have been discussing being a donor for a Lesbian couple that I loosely know from school.
    Although the child will live with them, I want to be involved in the childs life, something that they also want.

I wanted to hear from anyone else who has also been in the same situation, whats the good, the bad etc.

Thanks

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW