A healthy sperm donor for you!

by LarsNor » 10 Jun 2018

Hello, everyone.

I'm a young (26 years old) Norwegian student in my best age and I wish to give something back to the world. I have residence in Norway, Oslo at the moment, but that's not a problem. After all, it's possible to overnight ship and traveling could be a possibility too. I'm in great shape, I never drink nor smoke, and I'm naturally willing to provide medical records! I believe that you, future mother, is the one that has to decide what she wants and how it should be done : All I wish is to assist in any way I can! And naturally ,I do this because I wish to help others experience the joy of motherhood : This is therefore naturally free of charge.

If you're interested, let's get talking and see if we have the same goals and wishes.

by rgcple9 » 15 Jun 2018

please private message us and lets talk !

by Vickym00 » 15 Jun 2018

Hello I'm interested in you being a donor. I'm new to this so may need some assistance

by Tish99 » 16 Jun 2018

Hello,

How do I message you?

by Rikke » 27 Jun 2018

Hi. Living in Tromsø. I’m interested in getting in touch. Please message me

by Slf » 19 Jul 2018

I live in Somerset I am looking for a donor Asap and I am also open to overnight shipping as would help things along message me if interested

by Willis81 » 13 Aug 2018

Hi I am in the UK. I am looking for a sperm donor with no contact.

Is this something you can provide?

Kind regards.

Pippa.

by smsr » 17 Aug 2018

Hi there
we are pretty new to this if you could give ys a message thank you xx

by Emkate23 » 27 Aug 2018

Hi we are new to this but would be very greatful if you could
Help us. Many thanks

by Lannazoe » 27 Aug 2018

I'm longing to become a mother. I am always surrounded and helping others with there babies. But I want my little baby to shower all my love on. Please if you can help me I would be so greatly appreciate it
Thank you
Alanna

by YogiC » 17 Sep 2018

Hi there,
We are a same sex couple looking to complete our little family, we would be very interested in hearing of you. We can travel to Norway or we our open to overnight post.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Charlotte and Sarah xx

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW