A healthy sperm donor for you!

by LarsNor      .      10 Jun 2018

Hello, everyone.

I'm a young (26 years old) Norwegian student in my best age and I wish to give something back to the world. I have residence in Norway, Oslo at the moment, but that's not a problem. After all, it's possible to overnight ship and traveling could be a possibility too. I'm in great shape, I never drink nor smoke, and I'm naturally willing to provide medical records! I believe that you, future mother, is the one that has to decide what she wants and how it should be done : All I wish is to assist in any way I can! And naturally ,I do this because I wish to help others experience the joy of motherhood : This is therefore naturally free of charge.

If you're interested, let's get talking and see if we have the same goals and wishes.

15 Replies

LarsNor on 10 Jun 2018

Hello, everyone.

I'm a young (26 years old) Norwegian student in my best age and I wish to give something back to the world. I have residence in Norway, Oslo at the moment, but that's not a problem. After all, it's possible to overnight ship and traveling could be a possibility too. I'm in great shape, I never drink nor smoke, and I'm naturally willing to provide medical records! I believe that you, future mother, is the one that has to decide what she wants and how it should be done : All I wish is to assist in any way I can! And naturally ,I do this because I wish to help others experience the joy of motherhood : This is therefore naturally free of charge.

If you're interested, let's get talking and see if we have the same goals and wishes.

rgcple9 on 15 Jun 2018

please private message us and lets talk !

Vickym00 on 15 Jun 2018

Hello I'm interested in you being a donor. I'm new to this so may need some assistance

Tish99 on 16 Jun 2018

Hello,

How do I message you?

Rikke on 27 Jun 2018

Hi. Living in Tromsø. I’m interested in getting in touch. Please message me

I live in Somerset I am looking for a donor Asap and I am also open to overnight shipping as would help things along message me if interested

Willis81 on 13 Aug 2018

Hi I am in the UK. I am looking for a sperm donor with no contact.

Is this something you can provide?

Kind regards.

Pippa.

Hi there
    we are pretty new to this if you could give ys a message thank you xx

Emkate23 on 27 Aug 2018

Hi we are new to this but would be very greatful if you could
    Help us. Many thanks

Lannazoe on 27 Aug 2018

I'm longing to become a mother. I am always surrounded and helping others with there babies. But I want my little baby to shower all my love on. Please if you can help me I would be so greatly appreciate it
    Thank you
    Alanna

YogiC on 17 Sep 2018

Hi there,
    We are a same sex couple looking to complete our little family, we would be very interested in hearing of you. We can travel to Norway or we our open to overnight post.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Charlotte and Sarah xx

cjp75 on 24 Sep 2018

Hi I am in the UK and looking to become a first time mum. Are you still willing to do donations overnight post? Thank you

Rose1809 on 28 Sep 2018

Hi would you message me in private please

jessloui on 19 Nov 2018

heya im really interested in discussing this with you if thats okay thank you :)

Megwat15 on 21 Nov 2018

I would do anything at all . I lost my daughter my only angel she was almost 7months please help me I need to love and care for a baby’s again. Xxx

Mcgrehh1 on 22 Nov 2018

Please get in touch if you are still willing to help. I’d love to hear from you and talk some more

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW