A happy and fulfilling co-creation

by JayK      .      17 Jul 2016

Hi all !

I would like to help anyone towards having a child ,though in an independent ,no strings attached way ,unless mutually agreed .

I am educated ,healthy ,emotionally resolved and mentally sound - and also from the Old School ,open minded yet conservative and traditional.

Nothing gives me more joy than to see a close and happy bond between a new mother and her child .

I am financially self sufficient ,so don't expect any monetary benefits in return .

Only priority would be to co-create a healthy and happy child through a caring and loving natural insemination ,please !

For the star sign inclined ,please take into account I can calculate the ovulation periods running up to the birth of the child in or around the desired date / sign for a closer mother/ child compatibility and bonding .

Thanks for reading ad your time ...and looking forward to hear from you soon .

Wishing you all the very best !

0 Replies

Hi all !

I would like to help anyone towards having a child ,though in an independent ,no strings attached way ,unless mutually agreed .

I am educated ,healthy ,emotionally resolved and mentally sound - and also from the Old School ,open minded yet conservative and traditional.

Nothing gives me more joy than to see a close and happy bond between a new mother and her child .

I am financially self sufficient ,so don't expect any monetary benefits in return .

Only priority would be to co-create a healthy and happy child through a caring and loving natural insemination ,please !

For the star sign inclined ,please take into account I can calculate the ovulation periods running up to the birth of the child in or around the desired date / sign for a closer mother/ child compatibility and bonding .

Thanks for reading ad your time ...and looking forward to hear from you soon .

Wishing you all the very best !

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW