A BLACK MALE LOOKING FOR A CO-PARENT

by Dad12p      .      04 Mar 2020

I’m searching for a woman who I can co-parent with, I am a black male of African descent, 6ft 2" good looking, exciting life and a great career. I really want to have a baby with the right person. I know I would make an amazing dad. I got no kids right now and I can't wait to have one. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

8 Replies

Dad12p on 04 Mar 2020

I’m searching for a woman who I can co-parent with, I am a black male of African descent, 6ft 2" good looking, exciting life and a great career. I really want to have a baby with the right person. I know I would make an amazing dad. I got no kids right now and I can't wait to have one. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

hi where do you live?

Interested to know more and chat with you.

Hello
    Ive just joined the site..
    I am a black 34 year old looking to co parent.
    Not sure how this forum works. Do have a look at my profile and if interested kindly DM me so we could initiate a conversation.

Hi, I am drawn to your post and would like it if you could take a look at my profile sometime. Give me a message if you are interested in having a chat with me :)

Hey. I am 25 and living in London, ready to become a parent.
    Where are you based?
    Want to know more?

Hi,

I would be interested. you can read my profile.

Thanks

Hi can we chat

Hi.. I'm interested. Its always been my dream to be a mum and would like to co parent. I don't know how you see profiles on here? So unable to send pm unfortunately.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW