6ft 6 male looking to donate

by spn333      .      13 Jul 2017

I am a white 6ft 6 inches male with model looks, looking to donate, preferably through AI.

I have an impeccable health record with no diseases/deformations of any kind throughout my life.

Non smoker and casual drinker.

My preference is to not take on a co-parenting role.

Can travel anywhere throughout the UK, provide full health records and meet where necessary.

For Lesbian couples, single lesbian, single heterosexual, bisexual couples, bisexual single ONLY.

Thanks!

12 Replies

spn333 on 13 Jul 2017

I am a white 6ft 6 inches male with model looks, looking to donate, preferably through AI.

I have an impeccable health record with no diseases/deformations of any kind throughout my life.

Non smoker and casual drinker.

My preference is to not take on a co-parenting role.

Can travel anywhere throughout the UK, provide full health records and meet where necessary.

For Lesbian couples, single lesbian, single heterosexual, bisexual couples, bisexual single ONLY.

Thanks!

Curlybee on 23 Jul 2017

Hi I'm new to this website but you sound like my perfect donor. I can't work out how to message you yet?!

TinaMc on 24 Jul 2017

Hi I'm fairly new to all of this. Are you still available?
    Tina

Jade35 on 25 Jul 2017

Hi I'm interested can you message me please. Thanks

Jade35 on 25 Jul 2017

Hi I'm interested can you message me please. Thanks

Ziggy on 25 Jul 2017

hi if you cold help me out please could you message me

Soph36 on 05 Aug 2017

I would love to get to talk to you further.
    Sophia

Lycey1 on 09 Aug 2017

Hi would love to talk how do i message you :)

SarahW99 on 09 Aug 2017

Hi, I'm interested. Please message back if you're still available. Thanks

Ashr94 on 11 Aug 2017

Hi I'm really new to this site is there anyway I can message you?
    You sound like the perfect donor

Claire12 on 10 Dec 2017

Hi are you still avaliable? Quite new to this, so could you message me please. Thank you.

Sartam19 on 29 Dec 2017

Hi my partner and I are a lesbian couple looking for a donor, if you could message us back we would love an opportunity to have a family. Thanks Sara and Tammy

tanya11 on 29 Dec 2017

Hey! You sound like the perfect person to make mine and my wife’s family complete. We having been waiting to start a family for a while and hopefully you can help us do this. My email is ***@live.co.uk, I too haven’t figured out how to contact you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW