45 black female in london seeking a coparent

by broody      .      15 Jun 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm a healthy 45 year old black female in London seeking a coparent.

I've got a 6 year old, of mixed heritage, from a past relationship and wish for a sibling or two. Preferably more than one from the same person.

I'm looking for someone who wants to be involved in the child(ren')s live(s).

I prefer to do this in a relationship, though can settle for just co-parents.

I prefer a non-smoker. Sorry smokers.

For practical reasons, you should live in London.

Thanks

2 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm a healthy 45 year old black female in London seeking a coparent.

I've got a 6 year old, of mixed heritage, from a past relationship and wish for a sibling or two. Preferably more than one from the same person.

I'm looking for someone who wants to be involved in the child(ren')s live(s).

I prefer to do this in a relationship, though can settle for just co-parents.

I prefer a non-smoker. Sorry smokers.

For practical reasons, you should live in London.

Thanks

Hi I live in the southeast
    I am willing to be a co parent and chat about this, I'd love to be a dad x

Hey there,

Be great to chat some more.

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW