42 year old male looking to be an active co parent.

by Ashraf      .      10 Jul 2020

Hi all
    I m 42 year old British with Middle eastern origin..looking to be a dad. I m not looking to be a sperm donor, but like that me and the potential mother raise the child together.
    I live in the North west but can easily move inside the Uk.
    If interested, message me here or set a time and I ll be online so we can chat. Please be serious and dont waste your and my time.
    All the best.

4 Replies

Hi all
    I m 42 year old British with Middle eastern origin..looking to be a dad. I m not looking to be a sperm donor, but like that me and the potential mother raise the child together.
    I live in the North west but can easily move inside the Uk.
    If interested, message me here or set a time and I ll be online so we can chat. Please be serious and dont waste your and my time.
    All the best.

Hi. I'm from the North West and looking to co-parent. If you're still looking then it would be great to have a chat. Thanks.

Leanne.

Isit to late to chat

Hi there , I’m 34 year old single mum 1 child . I would love to have more babies and coparents or even becomes more than that please contact me .

Where re you living? Would to be comfortable enough roses a pic?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW