42-Year-old Black woman looking for a sperm donor

by Afri2020      .      29 May 2020

Hi,
    I am looking for a sperm donor from anywhere within the UK. Preferably London or suburbs.
    My husband and I would like to start a family but due to medical reasons will require a sperm donor. I am looking for a non-anonymous/anonymous donor (with no contact until child is 18 should child require it).
    It will be great if someone here can help us.
    Thank you

0 Replies

Hi,
    I am looking for a sperm donor from anywhere within the UK. Preferably London or suburbs.
    My husband and I would like to start a family but due to medical reasons will require a sperm donor. I am looking for a non-anonymous/anonymous donor (with no contact until child is 18 should child require it).
    It will be great if someone here can help us.
    Thank you

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW