40 years old female from london seeking Coparenting only

by Zoe2018 » 04 May 2019

I am a 40 years old female living in london of Mediteranian origin looking to coparent with someone who has the same dream. I am only interested in Coparenting and wand the father to be involve. I dont mind long distance as long as we can figure out a way to make it work. I already have a very beautiful daughter and it's my dream to have more kids. Contact me if you are interested and are serious. Lets make 2019 our year

by gac17 » 09 May 2019

Hi Zoe
I am also interested in co-parenting, I have sent you a message, please message me back if you would like to discuss further

by wayne47 » 15 May 2019

Willing to coparent air or natural insemination am single from Liverpool

by Jamesy » 16 May 2019

Hi Zoe,

I am really keen on the idea of co parenting, please let me know if you would like to chat some more. Im based in London

by Zafar » 09 Jun 2019

Hi Zoe
I want to be a dad! Interested in knowing more about co parenting
Hope to hear back to discuss further

by etoya » 16 Jun 2019

I'm interested. Check my profile, please

by abm » 19 Jun 2019

I am very much interested. Please contact me

by Forre68 » 01 Jul 2019

I am a 51 year old Geordie male who lives in the southeast,very interested in talking to you,long to be a dad.time is running out Zoey,let's chat.
SIMON xx

by Joejoe90 » 01 Jul 2019

Hi I am very genuinely interested to help
I am down to earth and bubbly.

I work alot in oxford and central London even thou iam Nottingham based

Electrician as trade

Have one son so not looking to personally have anymore kids but would like to help 1 or 2 people

Kind regards Joe

by Jamesy » 03 Jul 2019

Hey,

I am looking to co parent, be great to chat some more

by MrGentle » 04 Jul 2019

Hi Zoe
Hope all is well with you, I can totally understand how you are feeling, as I am telling very much the same. I am also living in London and currently a father to my son, whom.u see every weekend. Contact me if you want to know more.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW