39 yrs old female

by Annmarie      .      07 Aug 2018

Hi... I am a 39 years old hungarian girl. I am looking for a man for co-parenting to raise a little soul :) If you are interested drop me a messege Annmarie.

8 Replies

Annmarie on 07 Aug 2018

Hi... I am a 39 years old hungarian girl. I am looking for a man for co-parenting to raise a little soul :) If you are interested drop me a messege Annmarie.

Gagne200 on 12 Aug 2018

I’m in ,

Bayonle7 on 26 Aug 2018

Hello
    I am highly intresting if you are still interested

Mido74 on 18 Feb 2019

I am very interesting ,please drop me a message if you still looking .

DrVidri on 22 Feb 2019

Hi,

London here. I am STD tested recently and I have a daughter who works as a child model as she is so pretty. I can prove everything. If you want a cute green eyed baby let me know, I will pay for all the costs.

wayne47 on 12 Mar 2019

Let's make are little baby my sperms ready and waiting

Ccarlrz1 on 24 Apr 2019

Hi- how can I get in touch with you. I'm in London

Joppo on 24 Feb 2020

Isit to late to discuss

DonorRik on 28 Feb 2020

Hi there. Feel free to get in touch. I'm a very good option for you. Richard

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW