39 years old man. Looking for co-parenting with Caucasian

by Gagne200      .      12 Aug 2018

Hi all.

I’m a performer artist,looking for co-parenting in London. I'm 175cm 65kg, fit, athletes and healthy and don't smoke, I travel often for work, have been in over 50 countries..
    I’m Asian from South East Asia. I love to have a mixed culture so looking for a Caucasian female

Please get in touch if you desire to riise beautiful kids together.

Thanks

1 post Replies

Hi all.

I’m a performer artist,looking for co-parenting in London. I'm 175cm 65kg, fit, athletes and healthy and don't smoke, I travel often for work, have been in over 50 countries..
    I’m Asian from South East Asia. I love to have a mixed culture so looking for a Caucasian female

Please get in touch if you desire to riise beautiful kids together.

Thanks

Hi there

I would be interested in a discussion with you if possible ?

Kind regards

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW