37yrs old, single female looking to co-parent.

by Penny83      .      15 Jul 2020

Hi
    I'm a 37 years old and been single for most of my adult life. I been thinking I would finally meet mr right and settle down but sadly that has not worked out and I find myself really wanting to be a mother before my time to have a baby is out. I'll love to find someone who would like to co parent with me. I work full time and in good health. If interested and want to find out more please dont hesitate to get intouch. I live near London but welcome anyone from anywhere in the UK.

3 Replies

Hi
    I'm a 37 years old and been single for most of my adult life. I been thinking I would finally meet mr right and settle down but sadly that has not worked out and I find myself really wanting to be a mother before my time to have a baby is out. I'll love to find someone who would like to co parent with me. I work full time and in good health. If interested and want to find out more please dont hesitate to get intouch. I live near London but welcome anyone from anywhere in the UK.

Hi penny
    I am very interested to be a dad.I have left it quite late.i live in kent and work fulltime in care I am a very young looking 52 year old.why not let's have a chat

Hiya Penny im very interested, im 45 fit and healthy and its my dream to be a dad and have a family. Would love to chat x

Hi Penny,

I'm in Kent, and looking for a 50/50 approach to co-parenting.

Dx

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW