37 year old single woman seeks AI donor Staffs.

by Teri1974      .      07 Oct 2011

Hi I'm looking for an AI donor only in the Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire area, I can't drive so would prefer the donor to live in this area. I'm not looking for a co-parent, donor only. I have my own internet business so am solvent so won't be after you for child maintenance lol.

Although I don't have a partner my family is very supportive of my decision to have a baby this way and I would love to have one before it's too late and my clock stops.

If you can help and are genuine I'd love to hear from you, I'm not bothered about looks, age, weight etc (it's not that I'm not fussy but my baby will be beautiful and precious to me and that's what's important) all I ask is proof from a GU clinic that you are STI free.

Thank you

0 Replies

Hi I'm looking for an AI donor only in the Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire area, I can't drive so would prefer the donor to live in this area. I'm not looking for a co-parent, donor only. I have my own internet business so am solvent so won't be after you for child maintenance lol.

Although I don't have a partner my family is very supportive of my decision to have a baby this way and I would love to have one before it's too late and my clock stops.

If you can help and are genuine I'd love to hear from you, I'm not bothered about looks, age, weight etc (it's not that I'm not fussy but my baby will be beautiful and precious to me and that's what's important) all I ask is proof from a GU clinic that you are STI free.

Thank you

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW