37 single female looking to co-parent.

by Penny83      .      16 Jul 2020

Hi
    I'm 37 years old female looking to find other single male looking to be co parents. I have been single for a long time now and realise time is moving by so fast and O would love to be a mother. I'm open to meeting individuals from all backgrounds and age is not an issue for me when it comes to the co parent. If interested please get in touch.

12 Replies

Hi
    I'm 37 years old female looking to find other single male looking to be co parents. I have been single for a long time now and realise time is moving by so fast and O would love to be a mother. I'm open to meeting individuals from all backgrounds and age is not an issue for me when it comes to the co parent. If interested please get in touch.

Hi I'm 42 always dreamed of becoming a dad I'm born in Liverpool bit from Mauritius I now live in London

I am married but kids did not happen with me and the wife so she has 4 kids.
    I would do what ever it takes. IVF if necessary

I'm a good person

Hi Ney! Are you still looking for sperm donor? I'm interested in having a child. Feel free to contact me. Thanks

Hi. I am eager to become a dad again. I have one wondeful child and I have the urge to do it all again. Please feel free to get in touch if yoyre interesred in discussing.

Rich x

Hi Rich

I am kneeling interested. We can chat about things

Hi there

I would like to reply with a separate message but I have not figured it out yet but I'm still looking and interested

hello lovely penny, i would be interested, iam in north London, single,,,,,looking to share experience...of children in my life also......lets talk about it...xx

Hi - I’m interested, where are you based please?

Hi Penny - I’m definitely interested if you’d like to chat more

Hi LONDON47 thanks. I tried to find your profile to message but could not. Anyway you can find me on the main site?

hiya penny, i like to help, iam in enfield, north london, its what iam looking for in my life.

hi penny, iv sent you a message to contact me, lets talk, iam in enfield, north london, can travel.... lets talk...

HI PENNY, I SENT YOU MESSAGE AS FROM BELOW. THANK YOU, CAN YOU CONTACT ME PLEASE....IAM INTRESTED.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW