35 years old black female from Manchester

by Mary80      .      10 Aug 2018

Hello

I am really looking forward to have another beautifull chold with simedy that would have the child's best interest at heart. He also, would be heavily be involved in its upbringing. I have already a beautiful daughter but logging for another one. Would you help? Please, text back so we can get to chat and go from there. X

6 Replies

Hello

I am really looking forward to have another beautifull chold with simedy that would have the child's best interest at heart. He also, would be heavily be involved in its upbringing. I have already a beautiful daughter but logging for another one. Would you help? Please, text back so we can get to chat and go from there. X

I am highly delighted to coparent with you if you find my profile suitable for you

Hi I’m Dave,
    I’m willing to donate. Pls get in touch if interested. Thanks

Hi I am looking to co-parent. Willing to donate and co-parent. I live in Coventry.

Hey I live In Manchester, I’d be happy to co parent with you , check my profile if interested thank you

Hi
    i am willing to help you
    if interested please reply
    cheers!

I am interested, check out my profile and let me know what you think!

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW