35 year old female looking for possible co-parent & friend

by Flycat      .      29 Sep 2020

Hi there, I’m based in Oxfordshire, looking for a male who is on the same page, and wanting co-parent with. Looking for a tall man with a nice smile :) let’s chat and see how we gel initially. First time on this site so a bit unsure- dipping my toes in the water. Advice welcome

5 Replies

Hi there, I’m based in Oxfordshire, looking for a male who is on the same page, and wanting co-parent with. Looking for a tall man with a nice smile :) let’s chat and see how we gel initially. First time on this site so a bit unsure- dipping my toes in the water. Advice welcome

i would like to talk

Take a look at my profile and lets chat.

Iam looking to co parent but I live in central Scotland

Hi I am very interested in co parenting or been a sperm donar.I would love a chance to be a dad,but left it late.Im 6ft 1.A very young looking 52 yr old.I work in care and also a door supervisor.I live in kent and love lif and love life.why not get in touch

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW