34 yr old male doner here to help

by ben85      .      06 Feb 2020

Hi im Ben from west Drayton next to Heathrow Airport. can't remember the last time i was in hospital or doctors i think it was when i was 17, but not sure. So healthy physically fit good at sports and have very good work ethic. If im honest bit above average intelligence. I am a gas engineer. And i have three healthy children of my own. so if interested message me thank you for reading.

3 Replies

ben85 on 06 Feb 2020

Hi im Ben from west Drayton next to Heathrow Airport. can't remember the last time i was in hospital or doctors i think it was when i was 17, but not sure. So healthy physically fit good at sports and have very good work ethic. If im honest bit above average intelligence. I am a gas engineer. And i have three healthy children of my own. so if interested message me thank you for reading.

Chloelil on 07 Feb 2020

Hi, I’m really interested. Please can you get back to me with some more info on how to move forward? Thanks, Chloe

mysteri on 10 Feb 2020

hi ben, are you still
    available and could i have a more detailed description or pic of you for looks ? also are you willing to meet in middle i’m from
    bristol

Hey, Are you still available?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW