34 year old single male, looking for co-parent in Surrey

by Spurs82      .      22 Mar 2016

Hey there

I'm Chris - just turned 34 years old, I'm half-Greek, sporty/athletic look, 5ft 8, slim build, fit and active.
    Have been told by many that I look about 25 years old!

I'm moving near to Guildford, Surrey for a new job at the end of March - I'm a working professional (work with children aged between 4-12 years).
    Feel free to have a look at my profile and give me a shout if your interested.

Looking for a potential co-parent - to share the gift of parenthood with me!

Chris :-)

0 Replies

Hey there

I'm Chris - just turned 34 years old, I'm half-Greek, sporty/athletic look, 5ft 8, slim build, fit and active.
    Have been told by many that I look about 25 years old!

I'm moving near to Guildford, Surrey for a new job at the end of March - I'm a working professional (work with children aged between 4-12 years).
    Feel free to have a look at my profile and give me a shout if your interested.

Looking for a potential co-parent - to share the gift of parenthood with me!

Chris :-)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW