33yr old male looking to become a Dad

by cd3303      .      26 Nov 2019

Hi there, I thought I would post on here in addition to my profile. I'm Chris and I'm 33 from Portsmouth.

I am hoping so much to meet someone on here who can help me achieve my dream of becoming a Dad.

I have been working with children in a professional capacity for 10yrs now and want so much to have one of my own but have not met the right person. I feel the time is right and that my experiences would make me an excellent parent.

I am looking to co-parent with a like minded individual. Although based in Hampshire, I can be flexible in terms of travel and contact arrangements to suit the needs of the mother. I have excellent health.

19 Replies

Hi there, I thought I would post on here in addition to my profile. I'm Chris and I'm 33 from Portsmouth.

I am hoping so much to meet someone on here who can help me achieve my dream of becoming a Dad.

I have been working with children in a professional capacity for 10yrs now and want so much to have one of my own but have not met the right person. I feel the time is right and that my experiences would make me an excellent parent.

I am looking to co-parent with a like minded individual. Although based in Hampshire, I can be flexible in terms of travel and contact arrangements to suit the needs of the mother. I have excellent health.

Are you open to bringing up a child that is not your own? I'm currently 5 months pregnant and am splitting up with the partner. Actuallly, I was leaving him the day I found out I was pregnant. The reason being that I want to follow a motivated life of self-development and healthy lifestyle and he is pretty much the opposite.

How come you haven't met the right person yet? Tell me a little abut your dating history.

Would potentially like to talk about this more.

In terms of dating I just haven't really been able to meet the right person yet that I have been able to have a meaningful relationship with.

Hi,

Would you consider me, I am married to an older man who doesn't want any more children but with a grandchild on the way whilst ready to get pregnant, I would be unable to have a child live with me full time. Did you want to be a full time dad? I do not live in hampshire but could travel on a regular basis as i'm in Wiltshire and love driving.

Hi, im 29 living in portsmouth. I also work with children, and feel as though im missing out on having my own.
    Would like to chat more if you're interested?

Hi
    I've only just seen your reply, but I can't find your profile. Are you still interested?

Oh wow I would be interested are you still looking or have you been successful in finding someone? I'm just 50 and in a similar situation to you I live in Plymouth but very happy to travel

I liked your post. It totally tells how I feel at the moment
    I am single healthy and I don't have a child. I am warm and emotional as a person and all want to be happy
    I am new I this site so actually I don't know how it works. If you would like to contact me please

Hi I cant find your profile, please feel free to contact through mine or leave another message. I would leave my email but I think the mods would delete.

Hi,

I'm 25 Female and looking to co parent. I'm in worthing so not to far from portsmouth if you havent already found someone. Anna

Hi yes I would be interested but I don't know how to contact you.

Hi Chris,

Are you still looking for a co-parent?

Kind regards,

Aimee

Hi Chris.

Are you still looking to co-parent? It would be great to have a chat if you are. Take care.

Leanne.

Hi cd3303
    Sorry I know that's not your name. However I just looked through your profile. I would if you're still interested in co parenting. I am really interested love to have a child of my own. I live Poole Dorset. I work as a support worker. Please feel free to contact me if you are still looking it. Thanks

message me

Hi have you find someone yet. Or are you still looking?

hello saw your profile, would be happy to help.... if needed..

Message me if you are still available thanks

hello theone12 , iam wanting to be a father with someone, are you available, iam in north london, enfield.... hopes and dreams wanted still.

Message me

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW