33 yr old looking for co-parent

by Lilytat      .      17 Jun 2017

I'm looking to hopefully co-parent, never met someone I wanted to settle down with and now hitting that age when it's now it never..
    I'm in West Yorkshire, doesn't seem to be that many guys here wanting a co-parent.. so is there anyone who doesn't mind travelling to be part of their childs life? As much as I would love to be a stay at home mum when I am one, it's not feesible so I would still be a working mother and my child would go to nursery whilst I'm at work.. please do get in touch if you fancy chatting further..

Thanks

3 Replies

Lilytat on 17 Jun 2017

I'm looking to hopefully co-parent, never met someone I wanted to settle down with and now hitting that age when it's now it never..
    I'm in West Yorkshire, doesn't seem to be that many guys here wanting a co-parent.. so is there anyone who doesn't mind travelling to be part of their childs life? As much as I would love to be a stay at home mum when I am one, it's not feesible so I would still be a working mother and my child would go to nursery whilst I'm at work.. please do get in touch if you fancy chatting further..

Thanks

Prince74 on 20 Jun 2017

Hi, I fancy to be a father that what I want for long time please let us chat and discuss further.
    Regards

Jayjay81 on 06 Jul 2017

Sounds good. Black male in USA. Want to get to know more about you

Kazlam on 09 Jul 2017

I am a black guy of 40 years old handsome looking for co parent mum and ready to fully support both mother and baby

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW