33 year old British Indian looking for an active co-parent

by KP1234      .      21 Oct 2020

Hi,

I’m looking for a male co-parent in London who wants to actively be involved 50/50.
    I’m British Indian and have a very supportive family who are helpful with childcare. I live on my own and have plenty of room for a child.
    If co-parenting leads to a relationship that would be great but my priority is being great friends with my co-parent and would like to be able to spend time with the child together, therefore building a good relationship with my co-parent is the most important thing.
    I don’t have a subscription, but if you’re interested, then please let me know here and I can send a message with my personal details to talk more.

Thanks.

9 Replies

Hi,

I’m looking for a male co-parent in London who wants to actively be involved 50/50.
    I’m British Indian and have a very supportive family who are helpful with childcare. I live on my own and have plenty of room for a child.
    If co-parenting leads to a relationship that would be great but my priority is being great friends with my co-parent and would like to be able to spend time with the child together, therefore building a good relationship with my co-parent is the most important thing.
    I don’t have a subscription, but if you’re interested, then please let me know here and I can send a message with my personal details to talk more.

Thanks.

hey send me a message with your contact details. Thanks.

Hi,
    Messaage with your details,
    Im a fit professional male who would like to coparent.
    From a supportive family too

Hi there if your still looking that’s sounds amazing to me. . Please let me no?

Hey
    Please send me a message.

I can not send a message on here. What is your email address

hii if ur still looking pm me as i cant contact u

i get ur messages but i cant see them as iv not subscribed

Check my profile...as a serious donor/ potential co-parent.. I'm subscribed. Please feel free to check out my profile and message me directly to discuss further.

Hello, please have a look at my profile if you are interested you can contact me. Thank you

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW