33 year old British Indian looking for an active co-parent

by KP1234      .      21 Oct 2020

Hi,

I’m looking for a male co-parent in London who wants to actively be involved 50/50.
    I’m British Indian and have a very supportive family who are helpful with childcare. I live on my own and have plenty of room for a child.
    If co-parenting leads to a relationship that would be great but my priority is being great friends with my co-parent and would like to be able to spend time with the child together, therefore building a good relationship with my co-parent is the most important thing.
    I don’t have a subscription, but if you’re interested, then please let me know here and I can send a message with my personal details to talk more.

Thanks.

12 Replies

Hi,

I’m looking for a male co-parent in London who wants to actively be involved 50/50.
    I’m British Indian and have a very supportive family who are helpful with childcare. I live on my own and have plenty of room for a child.
    If co-parenting leads to a relationship that would be great but my priority is being great friends with my co-parent and would like to be able to spend time with the child together, therefore building a good relationship with my co-parent is the most important thing.
    I don’t have a subscription, but if you’re interested, then please let me know here and I can send a message with my personal details to talk more.

Thanks.

hey send me a message with your contact details. Thanks.

Hi,
    Messaage with your details,
    Im a fit professional male who would like to coparent.
    From a supportive family too

Hi there if your still looking that’s sounds amazing to me. . Please let me no?

Hey
    Please send me a message.

I can not send a message on here. What is your email address

hii if ur still looking pm me as i cant contact u

i get ur messages but i cant see them as iv not subscribed

Check my profile...as a serious donor/ potential co-parent.. I'm subscribed. Please feel free to check out my profile and message me directly to discuss further.

Hello, please have a look at my profile if you are interested you can contact me. Thank you

Hi

Im a 52 year old British indian looking to co parent.
    Im a well established doctor and financially stable
    I have wide interests and am based in Leeds
    I am younger looking and have v good genes! My father is alive at 93 years of age.

Hi

I'm a British Indian man looking to co parent. I am currently in the North and am in a professional job with my own home etc. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey

I'm interested in coparenting just like yourself and seem to hit your criteria. Do let me know if you'd like to progress this further

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW