32 and want to be a dad.

by Dad2Be88      .      30 May 2020

I am a 32 year old Male and looking to become a dad. I am not sexually attracted to anyone and I am at an age where I believe I need to start a family and have children. My father was 28 when he had me and I feel like I will never have any children without exploring my options and I have SO much love to give to a child or children. I am looking for a single female who feels the same way. Discussions will need to be had to discuss the raising of the child. I would prefer a co parent local to my self.

0 Replies

Dad2Be88 on 30 May 2020

I am a 32 year old Male and looking to become a dad. I am not sexually attracted to anyone and I am at an age where I believe I need to start a family and have children. My father was 28 when he had me and I feel like I will never have any children without exploring my options and I have SO much love to give to a child or children. I am looking for a single female who feels the same way. Discussions will need to be had to discuss the raising of the child. I would prefer a co parent local to my self.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW