by RedRose3      .      23 May 2020

R
    30 year old mixed race woman looking for Donor
    For A.I so me and my husband can have a child after I lost my son

7 Replies

R
    30 year old mixed race woman looking for Donor
    For A.I so me and my husband can have a child after I lost my son

I’d like to help. Where are you located?

iam in enfield, north london, love to help....call me asap...to contact each other..

Are you still looking? Maybe I can help? Would you be interested in co parenting? I know it may be difficult but I also have a partner she is mixed raced but she is very supportive of me, unfortunately she can not have children but she does not want to stop me from becoming a father.

I am of Spanish descent, so I have olive skin, dark hair, I long to be a dad, I would of course expect the little one to live with you and your family but I would like to be a part of the babies life, maybe have them at the weekend, whatever is suitable for you, I just want to be a dad and play a part in having a family, I can not imagine life without a little one

iam in enfield, please message, contact, to speak about ...thank you

iam in london, i can help...

Are you OK with Indian? Well screened.

Hello!

I'd like to help you have a child, whichever way you wish. I'm middle-aged but in good shape, I'm naturally slim/athletic, brown eyes/hair, white British, decent looks. I'm PhD educated, working as a university professor, living in North London.

Let me know if you want to take things further.

Best wishes,

James.

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW