28 year old male- looking to donate

by Chris92c » 20 Sep 2020

Hi I am a 28 hear old male currently single and looking to donate. I have realised the number of people in need of donations so I am looking to help those that I feel are in a good position to raise a child.

If you are interested please drop me a message

by Jane88 » 22 Sep 2020

Hello I am looking for a donor as I want to complete my family I have 3 older children I have raised them by my self

by Boner123 » 27 Sep 2020

Hi i am looking to complete my family. I have a beautiful daughter already but always wanted a second child sadly this hasn't happened natural and now im looking to grab life with both hands and make the choice to complete my family for me and my older daughter. Any questions please ask
X

by Kirstm93 » 01 Oct 2020

Hey I’m a 26 year old female looking for a sperm donor. I am single and not looking for a relationship due to having previous relationships that were volatile even go my 6 year old daughter. If you feel like you could and are eager to help then please get in touch. I currently work as a senior care assistant and have a stable job, home life too.

by Cwendy » 07 Oct 2020

Hello.
I am a mum of a 10 year old daughter already and raise her with her father wonderfully. We have not been together since she was born, but have done a great job co-parenting. I am more than ready to be a mum again, however, I have not found the right person. I have a steady job working in a college.
I do hope to hear from you soon.

by Flesher3 » 10 Oct 2020

Myself and my wife are looking to start a family, it’s not something we can achieve naturally as we’re a same sex couple. We’re 25, happily married, both in stable jobs and would love to be able to have the opportunity to bring a child into our family. We do hope to hear from you soon.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW