27y/o Tall Blonde Donor

by shaundon      .      13 Jan 2020

Hi there,

I'm a 27 year old professional working in London. I am 6'1, blonde haired, blue eyed, excellent grades in school (all A*/A). I've always loved playing sports and excelled in football. I'm currently exploring my creative side and learning to make music. I would love to help anyone looking for a sperm donor so that they can become pregnant and have a child. Look forward to hearing from you!

Shaun

2 Replies

shaundon on 13 Jan 2020

Hi there,

I'm a 27 year old professional working in London. I am 6'1, blonde haired, blue eyed, excellent grades in school (all A*/A). I've always loved playing sports and excelled in football. I'm currently exploring my creative side and learning to make music. I would love to help anyone looking for a sperm donor so that they can become pregnant and have a child. Look forward to hearing from you!

Shaun

LeaRose on 17 Jan 2020

Hi shaun.
    My main question for you is would you just be a donor or would you be looking to co parent.
    I currently have a daughter who has a very rocky relationship with her father so I am looking to have a second child but to do it solely on my own.

Leanna

BA2020 on 19 Jan 2020

Hello

I’m new to this site. Are you looking to donate or coparent? I’m looking for a donor.

Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW