27 year old male looking to co parent in the Manchester area

by Tjgx93      .      25 Jul 2020

Hello!

I've always wanted to be a father but unfortunately have been in a relationship where the other half didnt want to have kids. Having been single now for one year I'm realising that time is getting on and have turned to co parenting to see what is out there. I actively want to be involved in the child's life.

I am 6ft 2, brown hair and green eyes. Attractive with good genes and very healthy. If you are interested then let me know we can have a chat. Would preferably like to receive a face picture from you as early as possible.

Thank you!

0 Replies

Hello!

I've always wanted to be a father but unfortunately have been in a relationship where the other half didnt want to have kids. Having been single now for one year I'm realising that time is getting on and have turned to co parenting to see what is out there. I actively want to be involved in the child's life.

I am 6ft 2, brown hair and green eyes. Attractive with good genes and very healthy. If you are interested then let me know we can have a chat. Would preferably like to receive a face picture from you as early as possible.

Thank you!

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW