26 year old looking to co-parent

by s1t9e89      .      24 Jul 2016

26 year old lad looking for someone who is as passionate about being a parent as I am, I already look after one who isn't mine full time so I know what to expect... I'm hoping to be driving within the next few months so traveling within reason wouldn't be a problem and can get train in meantime ( currently in Manchester) get in touch if I sound like someone u would be interested in, thanks.

5 Replies

s1t9e89 on 24 Jul 2016

26 year old lad looking for someone who is as passionate about being a parent as I am, I already look after one who isn't mine full time so I know what to expect... I'm hoping to be driving within the next few months so traveling within reason wouldn't be a problem and can get train in meantime ( currently in Manchester) get in touch if I sound like someone u would be interested in, thanks.

Goodcore on 25 Oct 2016

I am very much interested and i would like to hear from you asap and have a chat. meanwhile, I'm quite active, healthy and good looking

It sound like you are looking for my type of person. The good news is i dont mind relocating because if this. Please get back to me ASAP Thanks

chloe20 on 01 Jan 2017

sounds good to me am intrested

Hi, can i be that man. We all live in Manchester, so should brpretty good for us. Get in touch if u find me of uour interest. Thanks

bayman on 21 May 2017

hi

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW