26, Male 6ft 4, Mixed Race - Looking for female co-parent.

by JayP91      .      19 Nov 2017

Hi,

I'm a 26 year old male, mixed race, 6ft 4' and degree educated. I'm mostly looking to co-parent but would be willing to donate if the female is able to support herself.

I am based in Peterborough but able to travel and own my home.

I have taken fertility tests in the last 12 months as I wanted assurances for myself. Fortunately I have very healthy and active sperm.

I have preference for AI but willing to contfibute to IVF Should you not be fortunate enough to have time on your side.

1 post Replies

Hi,

I'm a 26 year old male, mixed race, 6ft 4' and degree educated. I'm mostly looking to co-parent but would be willing to donate if the female is able to support herself.

I am based in Peterborough but able to travel and own my home.

I have taken fertility tests in the last 12 months as I wanted assurances for myself. Fortunately I have very healthy and active sperm.

I have preference for AI but willing to contfibute to IVF Should you not be fortunate enough to have time on your side.

Hello

I would be interesting.
    Are you still looking for someone?
    Please get in touch.

Thanks

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW