22yo Guy In The South West

by Sinch      .      23 Aug 2011

Hi,
    Im a 22yo guy in the South West of England, in Wiltshire.

Im looking to donate sperm to a person or couple who want to have a child and are unable to themselves. I am open to talking to anyone who is in need. I wouldnt want a part of raising the child properly right now as Im not ready to be a parent, But ofcourse I may feel differently in years to come and would like maybe to know my child then, even if I wasnt introduced as their father.

Im smart and educated, I love history and am good at psychology and understanding people.

Id love to talk to anyone here who would like my help in bringing a new life into the world.

You can ask me any questions.

1 post Replies

Sinch on 23 Aug 2011

Hi,
    Im a 22yo guy in the South West of England, in Wiltshire.

Im looking to donate sperm to a person or couple who want to have a child and are unable to themselves. I am open to talking to anyone who is in need. I wouldnt want a part of raising the child properly right now as Im not ready to be a parent, But ofcourse I may feel differently in years to come and would like maybe to know my child then, even if I wasnt introduced as their father.

Im smart and educated, I love history and am good at psychology and understanding people.

Id love to talk to anyone here who would like my help in bringing a new life into the world.

You can ask me any questions.

Heidi97 on 09 Sep 2011

Hi I'm a 40 year old whos husband cannot have children can you help Please

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW