22yo good looking white male

by rb90      .      08 Jun 2013

Hi
    I'm looking to donate but keep this as easy and simple as possible and preferably anonymously
    Something along the lines of booking a hotel room where I will just leave my sperm and after
    I leave you do what you need to do etc I'm not looking for meets or anything like that so have
    A look at my profile and if your interested drop me a reply on here.

I can travel anywhere as long as my travel costs are covered.

Cheers

2 Replies

rb90 on 08 Jun 2013

Hi
    I'm looking to donate but keep this as easy and simple as possible and preferably anonymously
    Something along the lines of booking a hotel room where I will just leave my sperm and after
    I leave you do what you need to do etc I'm not looking for meets or anything like that so have
    A look at my profile and if your interested drop me a reply on here.

I can travel anywhere as long as my travel costs are covered.

Cheers

ladyde on 21 Jun 2013

Would you travel to dublin?

ladyde on 23 Jun 2013

Or if easier edinburgh?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW