22year old female looking for sperm donor!! x

by louise22      .      10 Sep 2009

I am a 22year old attractive female looking for an attractive blonde haired, blue eyed male around 6ft tall. if any of you fit this & would like to help, please contact me. you would make me very happy xx

4 Replies

I am a 22year old attractive female looking for an attractive blonde haired, blue eyed male around 6ft tall. if any of you fit this & would like to help, please contact me. you would make me very happy xx

hi

I'm John I'm 37 have short brown hair and brown eyes, 6"1 slim athletic build

I live in the midlands/staffs area can travel a bit

i have no medical history generally healthy all the time

I work as a manager in a factory, very organized and easy to get along with

would prefer N.I just want to give a loving person or couple the gift of life

Get in touch if interested and we'll discuss

hello im 22 aswell, brown hair and eyes. am very athletic as my job un the HM Forces needs this, i am looking to give sperm to a young women but would need to have some kind of involvment in the baby life e.g. life decidion like school ect. email me if ur intrested

Hi Louise,

To answer your advert i am very similar / what you ask.

Just perfect

Please feel free to write

Erik

Hi,

Not sure if you still need a donor as it's been a while, if so I would love to help.
    I'm 27 years old, 6'1 athletic build with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.
    My profile name is alexanderw so just search for it if you need any pics.

Thanks,

Alex

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW