22 year old female looking to co parent

by Toria95      .      23 Jul 2018

A little background because that’s always good. I’ve not long come out of a marriage that was a huge mistake. I was stupid and thought I had found the right person for me however I couldn’t have been more wrong if I tried. We wanted completely different things in life. He didn’t want a family and me that’s all I’ve ever wanted.

I want my little bundle of joy. I want to watch my belly grow and feel the kicks. I want to be there for first everything including steps.
    Am I young? Yes I am but I’m ready. I don’t need a baby but I want one more than anything.
    It seems that I can’t send any messages on here without a subscription so if you are interested then please let me know.
    Thank you xx

2 Replies

A little background because that’s always good. I’ve not long come out of a marriage that was a huge mistake. I was stupid and thought I had found the right person for me however I couldn’t have been more wrong if I tried. We wanted completely different things in life. He didn’t want a family and me that’s all I’ve ever wanted.

I want my little bundle of joy. I want to watch my belly grow and feel the kicks. I want to be there for first everything including steps.
    Am I young? Yes I am but I’m ready. I don’t need a baby but I want one more than anything.
    It seems that I can’t send any messages on here without a subscription so if you are interested then please let me know.
    Thank you xx

HiIm interested to be coperenting

Hi Gagne

Just i came through your ad, I am in the same situation that i dont have ny kids at the moment
    Would you be interested to discuss in more details coparenting.
    I will appreciate if you get in touch.

Regards
    John

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW